As the learner has gained mastery over basic concepts underlying each subject area in the primary years, the learner is now ready to meet the rigours of the academic programme in the secondary section aligned with the CBSE Examinations.
The focus shifts to self-reliance and initiative with purposeful, goal-directed facilitation by the teacher. Opportunities are therefore created for questioning, enquiry, debate, reflection and deep-diving into the concepts.
- NIIT Interactive Smart Classrooms
- Wi-Fi Facility
- Well qualified and effcient staff
- Science lab
- Math lab
- Digital library
- Computer lab with internet facility
- Coaching for Sports, Karatee, Horse Riding, Skating, etc.
- Yoga and Physical Education